Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens and Funeral Home was the lifelong dream of Frank L. Randall, he started planning to build this memorial park in 1936 and after much research studying other cemeteries around the country and Canada, Chapel Hill was established in August of 1938. Chapel Hill is comprised of 24 acres of which 16 are developed and the rest reserved for future development. The funeral home soon followed which allowed for the residents of the Dixon area to make all necessary funeral and burial arrangements at one convenient location.
Frank steadily built this funeral home and cemetery into one of the finest facilities in the area. In 1950, Raymond Jordan purchased the funeral home and memorial park from Frank and continued to prosper in the community. Raymond continued in the business until retiring in 1996 and sold the business to the Loewen Funeral Home group in 1996. Raymond passed away on July 26, 2007 and is in interred in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens. The funeral home and memorial gardens was then purchased by the Memorial Traditions group in 2003. In August of 2013, the Memorial Traditions group embarked on a complete renovation and remodel of the funeral home to better serve the needs of the Dixon area.